QBS • Marketing Manager with drive wanted! • Nordics
Marketing Manager with drive wanted!
Would you like to be part of a fast paced, rapidly growing organization – and help redefine the way a traditional software distributor works?
At QBS group we are in the middle of a transformation process. As the software industry is evolving from a traditional on-premise license business into a cloud based and value adding service industry, all parties must change the way they work: from supplier over distributor to resellers.
Microsoft is changing the name of the game – and at QBS group it’s our goal in life to help the Microsoft Dynamics resellers to change accordingly and stay profitable in the process.
As a Nordic Marketing Manager, we expect you to have a clear vision for the marketing in your region. We’re on a mission – and you have the visionary ideas how to reach that mission – and more than that: you take on the hands-on responsibility to execute on those ideas.
That means that you will have touch points with both the strategical, tactical and operational side of the marketing disciplines.
You will be referring directly to the VP Marketing of QBS group, but on a daily basis your work will be done in close collaboration with the QBS Nordics team – especially the Regional Lead.
You won’t be bored, as you can see from this outline of the core tasks of the role:
- Creation of regional marketing plan covering:
- Marketing Service delivery to partners – internal and external
- Lead generation for partners
- Partner recruitment
- Execution of the marketing plan by initiating and implementing online and offline marketing activities.
- Perform marketing consultancy to partners
- Monitoring and measuring on results of marketing activities
- Maintain and optimize regional QBS group websites: DK, NO and SE
- Establishing and optimizing campaigns aimed at generating leads (partners, end clients).
- Designing and executing external communication to both partners and customers (e.g. newsletters, blogs and social media)
- Be a trusted marketing advisor to the partners, perform marketing workshops, create strategies and plans for them, online as well as offline
- Facilitate and coordinate marketing services delivery to partners
- Create local marketing training sessions on selected topics
Manage external marketing suppliers Best Practize sharing
Have you done this before? Perhaps not, but we would imagine some experience in these lines:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a B2B marketing position.
- Experience with the latest principles and techniques of online marketing and knowledge of and experience with working with CRM, Marketing Automation, Social Media and CMS.
- Experience with event management – we do 2 major conferences and multiple trainings every year and you are head of organizing everything from marketing to execution including practicalities like venue, food etc.
- Experience in working with the software industry will be considered an advantage.
- English proficiency
Even better if you also have:
- Knowledge of Microsofts’ partner eco system.
- Experience in collaborating with partners
- Knowledge of the SMB IT industry – Business Applications especially
Who you are as a person: you are a very self-reliant person, who enjoys being in charge and taking responsibility, without anybody looking over your shoulder. You always think “out of the box” for solutions, and even though you keep the end goal in sight, you are not shy of taking alternative routes to get there. You take pride in your knowledge on marketing and do find joy in sharing this with others.
Job title: Marketing Manager, QBS Nordic
Working place: Lyngby, Denmark
Travel: expect to travel (Europe) a couple of times a year
If all this sounds interesting to you – please send your application and CV to VP Marketing, Anne Jakobsen: email@example.com
For more information call Anne Jakobsen +45 5385 2750 or QBS group Nordics Lead, Ulrikka van Straten +45 9183 8283