QBS • Operations manager
Quattro Business Solutions (QBS Group) is a young and ambitious organization and we are in the middle of a transformation process. While the software industry evolves from a traditional on-premise licensing business to a cloud-based service industry, all parties have to change their way of working: from supplier, distributor to resellers. Microsoft is a leader in technological change – and at QBS Group, our goal is to help Microsoft Dynamics resellers to change and remain profitable in this process. “Dynamics Partner Fanatic” gives the feeling of what we want to achieve.
Within QBS group, with her Head Quarters located at the beautiful Leusderend estate in Leusden, we are looking for an Operations Manager!
The most important tasks & responsibilities:
- You are responsible for handling and resolving escalations to the Microsoft Operations Center
- You are managing service tickets across the regions where QBS Group is active (including Nordics, DACH, UK, Benelux, Spain and EMEA)
- You are driving Partner Satisfaction in operations
- You are responsible for the optimization of processes with Finance and IT
- You support the Processing Team and the Regional Teams when needed
- You are responsible for these activities:
- Escalation, monitoring and resolving issues that deal with Microsoft Operations center
- Establish and drive key contacts within Microsoft operation
- Monitor and measure quality of QBS support response and actively help the team to improve quality
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience in operations, preferably within the Microsoft ecosystem
- You have experience in the IT industry and partner organizations is a must
- You have insight into business processes and their interdependence
- You are familiar with Business Applications, Microsoft ESP-. Cloud services and Cloud Solution Provider platform
- You are familiar with Order Desk and service Desk systems, preferably Microsoft NAV and CRM
- You have knowledge of the IT industry and the small and medium-size business sector; knowledge of the partner system of Microsoft/TICC
- You are excellent in the English language, both orally and in writing
You will be working in an ambitious young company with attractive and innovative services. Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are central. You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes. We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and collegial environment. You work from the head office in Leusden, located on the beautiful and easily accessible Landgoed Leusderend.
Interested? Send a letter of application and CV in English to email@example.com.
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated