QBS • Regional Lead Mid Europe • Netherlands
QBS group is the world’s largest Dynamics Ecosystem. We are a fast growing, ambitious and professional organization with our Headquarters in Leusden. Our purpose is to support our partners to help their customers make the Digital Transformation Journey. We are Dynamics Partner Fanatics !
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Regional Lead for the Mid Europe region, which includes The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. We prefer you to be located in the Netherlands.
This is a great opportunity to take your next careerstep in the world of Business Applications.
You lead the Regional team of 5, consisting of Partner Success Managers, Marketing Manager and Partner Sales Operations specialist.
The Regional Lead plays a key role in managing the overall business in your region, monitoring partner results and guiding partners in their ambitions. With your team, you support these partners with a set of quality services that QBS offers on sales support, marketing, training, hosting and outsourcing of upgrades or implementation capacity.
- Responsible for the regional results and regional EBITDA and set KPI’s
- Understanding local country channel business requirements and translate these requirements into an actionable plan.
- Maintaining a healthy and satisfied regional channel and expanding the channel with new partners through focused partner recruitment programs.
- Responsible of a correct working and functional regional channel team.
- Propose and execute policies and programs to achieve maximum sales volume potential for license sales and sales of QBS services.
You are both a self-starter and a team player, with a pro-active and customer centric attitude. You know your responsibilities and act in accordance to these. You are precise, dynamic and ambitious and know how to convince people. And above all, you know how to have fun while performing.
Experience in sales (especially channel management) within the IT software industry is a plus and knowledge of the business solutions market (ERP, CRM) would be great. Experience with selling cloud-based solutions is a big plus.
- Are motivated and focused on results,
- Have a commercial drive and are service oriented,
- Have more than 5 years experience in sales and channel management,
- Have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, French would be a plus,
- Have excellent people management skills in order to establish and manage a high performing Mid Europe team,
- Always aim for quality in your work by being complete, accurate and punctual.
You will be working in an ambitious young company with attractive and innovative services. Freedom, space for development, the business partners and responsibility are central.
You get the chance to participate in the further professionalization of our business processes.
We offer attractive employment conditions in a dynamic and collegial environment.
You work from the headquarter in Leusden, located on the beautiful and easily accessible Landgoed Leusderend.
Interested? Send a letter of application and CV to Michael Hartmann, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this advertisement is not appreciated.